- I'm a SAHM with 2 adult children and one precious little girl left at home. Married to my best friend and first grade boyfriend. I enjoy home educating my child who is in third grade. I make crocheted Prayer Shawls for the ministry at church as well as other crafts. I have a servants heart and am always thinking of ways I can bless others. I began this blog just to post handmade cards for competition and have gradually incorporated other things as time goes on.
- ► 2012 (33)
Monday, January 13, 2014
Sunday, December 29, 2013
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Monday, March 25, 2013
Thursday, March 7, 2013
1. You will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be guided by someone else.
2. You will experience an uncomfortable sharpening from time to time, but it will help you to become a better pencil.
3. You have the ability, because of your eraser, to correct any mistakes you might make.
4. The most important part of you will always be what is on the inside.
5. You must leave your mark on every surface upon which you are used.
The pencil understood and went forward, excited to share his purpose with an eager student.
We are all like pencils in many ways. At least one, if not all five of the simple truths found in this parable are needed in our daily life. Choose from the list today and enjoy moving forward with excitement and purpose in whatever you do!
Monday, February 25, 2013
Are you lacking in your walk with Jesus? If you are looking to grow closer, like I always am this is a special book for the ladies. The back states:(whether your struggling with anger, fear, worry or depression this book is a Bible Study leading you in the right direction.) I have read it twice now. Can't get enough of it. It is in paperback or e-form at www.titus2.com Stop by and check out their many products for everyone in the family.
Thanks for stopping by. I haven't posted in a while because I have been listening for the Lord to give me diection with my blog. Thanks for continuing to come by.
I intend to start blogging alot more with things that you as a christian or homeschooling mom would find useful. I believe that is the direction I am taking my blog with a little of this and a little of that thrown in.
Until next time, keep your eyes and ears open to what Christ has for you to do.